Treatment Acceptance is such a vital part of all Dental Offices.
Treatment acceptance involves:
1. How to approach the patient
2. How to Centre the treatment around the patient
3. Knowing what to say and when
4. How to be a great listener
5. Being ready for your Patients
My concern is that we make a HUGE presumption that we will always have patients to treat.
Another presumption occurs when you have spent a lot of time and money on setting up just the right marketing and advertising, and the phone is ringing and web enquiries are going through the roof. You presume that all you need to do now is look after all these patients and help them as best you can.
The phone is ringing hot!
But are the calls being converted into Patient Appointments?
Are the Patients keeping their appointments?
These two questions need to be asked and answered immediately.
You may be surprised at what you find out. You may not like what you find out. But at least you know and can find a way to fix it!
Many Dentist/Owners scratch their heads. The phone is ringing but where are all the Appointments?
Priority needs to be given to Appointment Scheduling.
Without correct Appointment Scheduling there is NO Treatment Acceptance.
Ask yourself these 4 questions:
1. Am I focused only on Clinical Education?
2. Am I only focused on Treatment Acceptance?
3. Am I too focused on Marketing and Advertising
4. Am I looking carefully at all areas of my Dental Office?
Start at the beginning….
Does your Front Office Team know how to properly Schedule Appointments?
1. Do they know what to say on the phone?
2. Are they making Appointments?
3. Do they know how to reduce Cancellations?
4. Do they know how to assist with Treatment Acceptance?
5. Do they maintain a productive and friendly Appointment Book?
6. When they answer the phone, do they know their numbers each day?
Forget to pay attention to your Front Office Team and the Patients may never make it to the Dental Chair to see you!
This blog will feature simple practical ideas that are easy to implement tomorrow in your Dental Office, impacting immediately on your Patients’ Dental Phone Experiences, and ultimately, improving your practice profitability.
At present I have availability for three new private clients. For more information on how I can improve your Dental Office’s Phone Numbers contact me, Jayne Bandy at jayne@theDPE.com